Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GIRL-Red Jacket


Nothing much to write of lately, except how much i dislike the summer. Sweating from morning til night, and I hate to sweat-except during exercise, because I gotta. And having no air conditioner makes it worse. the fan I have has been working overtime, but doesn't prevent me from waking up on sweat soaked sheets. I know, it's disgusting. But, autumn is just around the corner. Good sleeping weather.

I've just been doing a ton of work to make some bread and keep working on the last GIRL book. A windfall of about 3 million dollars in my bank account would fix that and I'd have that book out by next spring. But, I do what I can.

And this week it's another Ebay listing. wish me luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280386771221&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments: